Stay organized and destress!
These bullet journal style inserts are the best of both worlds, offering completed layouts AND a dot grid – they offer customization without the hassle. You can customize these monthly and weekly/daily hybrid layouts with your own categories and even have enough room for extras like a monthly habit tracker. The possibilities are kind of endless!
- Half letter size inserts make it easy to fold into a traveller’s notebook insert or cut in half and punch for a ring bound system of your choosing.
- This printable kit includes a cover, a monthly spread, and 4 weekly spreads for April 2018.
- The cover coloring page is a great way to destress!
- Each spread has a April header to color.
- This is a digital PDF file so you can get started right now!
Don’t know how to use these? Watch the video below!
Note: These inserts are half letter (5.5 x 8.5) size and will print two inserts per letter size page. The file may look out of order, but when printed correctly, following the below directions, the inserts will print in correct order for a booklet.
HOW TO PRINT & ASSEMBLE THIS BOOKLET STYLE SET:
1. Print the inside pages using letter size paper. Make sure the print scale setting is in 100% or “actual size”, NOT “fit to page”.
2. Print all the odd pages first. Flip the paper then print the even pages at the back.
3. If using a printer with double-sided printing function, skip step 2, and just check the double-sided option or “print on both sides” option. Make sure that the “flip on the short edge” is checked.
5. Stack the printed paper and cut down the middle.
For those without a duplex (double-sided) printer, here is a handy video on how to print: https://youtu.be/zMLXbycS4ok
– This is a digital file product. Format is in high resolution printable PDF. No physical product will be shipped. A download link can be accessed upon completion of purchase. No more waiting!
– Files are best printed in letter size (8.5 x 11″ )paper.
– For PERSONAL USE only. Commercial/public distribution & selling is not allowed.
© 2018 Tasha Wiginton