Many of you have been asking about the details on our puzzle fundraiser, so I’m writing here in hopes to answer some questions as well as give a better understanding about the point behind this fundraiser.
Our intent behind this puzzle is two-fold:
- If we sell every piece of the puzzle, we will have raised $7,500 dollars and
- Ezra will get to see the names of all the people who helped bring him home!
$7,500 will cover a huge chunk of our adoption!
Here’s how it works:
- We have selected a 1500 piece puzzle; every piece symbolizing someone who will help bring our son home.
- Each piece costs $5.
- You may choose to be one piece of the puzzle or several pieces of the puzzle.
- Your name will be written on the back of each piece you represent!
- After the puzzle is completed, we will frame the puzzle between two pieces of glass and hang it in Ezra’s room. This will be a wonderful keepsake to see all the people who helped bring him home!
To get a puzzle piece, just click the button to the right that says Donate with AdoptTogether.
If you wish to purchase more than one puzzle piece, enter in the designated amount in the field provided and also mention how many pieces you would like in the “Comments to family section.” NOTE: Money donated through AdoptTogether is tax deductible. You CANNOT use the anonymous or private option if you want a puzzle piece… I won’t know whose name to write on the back!
If you know me “in person” you can hand me your donation any time.
I will be updating the blog often so you can see the progress!
The Ugly Truth
If you missed my blog about fundraising and our view of it, you can read it here.
Can you imagine us showing the completed puzzle to Ezra someday and telling him, “All these people loved you before they even met you?”